- TAKU's mission is to deliver safer products to promote healthier life style for family and friends. By providing pollution free pig iron ore as our raw material, with this we ensure our cast ironware is cleaner, pure and without heavy metals.
- Away from traditional sand casting, TAKU uses ceramic shell mold casting (AKA lost wax casting). Not only does the product come out in one piece, but also able to make it thinner and retaining the strength and durability. On top of that, thanks to this technology, we are able to make the surface much smoother and finer.
- Our pots and pans are pre-seasoned twice with flaxseed oil before they go out to our customers. Therefore, you can see our products have a luster look.
- For instruction of use, please visit our "Tutorials" videos.
COCO Skillet 樂炒鍋 11"
- This cooking pot is one of our lighter weight design products.
- This stir-fry pan is great for sauteing vegetables and meats.
- You can also use it as a skillet to cook meats, poultry and fish...
- Nicely done with a walnut wood handle.
- Size: 11"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Height: 3.1"
- Capacity: 4.2 QT
- This product does not come with a lid, but you can find the matching lid under "Accessories" or direct links below
- Glass lid
- Cast iron lid
- We ship to all of the United States and Canada via UPS.
- The shipping cost is based on your order, such as dimensions, weight and distance from Cupertino, California store.