- TAKU's mission is to deliver safer products to promote healthier life style for family and friends. By providing pollution free pig iron ore as our raw material, with this we ensure our cast ironware is cleaner, pure and without heavy metals.
- Away from traditional sand casting, TAKU uses ceramic shell mold casting (AKA lost wax casting). Not only does the product come out in one piece, but also able to make it thinner and retaining the strength and durability. On top of that, thanks to this technology, we are able to make the surface much smoother and finer.
- Our pots and pans are pre-seasoned twice with flaxseed oil before they go out to our customers. Therefore, you can see our products have a luster look.
- For instruction of use, please visit our "Tutorials" videos.
Chinese Wok 中華炒鍋
- This Chinese wok is designed for a gas stove with a bowl shaped bottom.
- It does not work on a flat top heating device.
- It is great for stir-frying vegetables and meats.
- This product comes in 2 different sizes.
- This comes with a glass lid.
- The lid is designed with an air valve for reducing cooking times as well as retaining the nutrients.
- Capacity: 4.2 / 9.1 qt
- Size: 11.8" / 14.2"
- Weight: 5.3 / 7.7 lbs
- Height: 3.9" / 4.7"
- Lid Weight: 2.3 / 3.5 lbs
- We ship to all of the United States and Canada via UPS.
- The shipping cost is based on your order, such as dimensions, weight and distance from Cupertino, California store.